1) Impala Skate gift cards are issued by Globe International Ltd ABN 65 007 066 033
2) Gift cards are redeemable for merchandise purchased at impalaskate.com.au in Australia and New Zealand
3) Gift cards are valid until the earlier of the expiry date (being 3 years from the date of issue) or when no amount remains on the gift card. Any balance that remains on a gift card after expiry will not be available for use.
4) Gift cards hold no value unless activated by Globe International Ltd and loaded with value.
5) A value of $50–$500 can be loaded onto a Impala Skate gift card.
6) Dollar values are in the currency of the country where the gift card was issued. Gift cards purchased on impalaskate.com.au are in Australian Dollars
7) Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash, except as required by law
8) Gift cards can be redeemed in whole or for part of a payment. No change will be given for any remaining gift card value. If a gift card is partially redeemed it is up to the cardholder to use the full value within the validity period. Gift cards can be used in conjunction with another form of payment such as cash, EFTPOS, credit card to make up the full value of the purchase.
9) Gift cards are not reloadable. Once a gift card has been fully redeemed it cannot be reused.
10) Gift cards should be treated like cash. Globe International is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or the unauthorised use of gift cards. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded.
11) Purchase, use or acceptance of a gift card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12) Globe International reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
13) These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria will apply where there is any dispute.
14) For gift card balance or other inquiries visit impalaskate.com.au or contact our customer service team here