Impala can provide an exchange or refund for your order if unworn and in original condition within 4 weeks of purchase.
As long as the item isn’t worn, and the packaging is still intact, you can definitely send it back for an exchange or refund within 4 weeks of purchase.
All you need to do is:
1) Send us an email with your order number to let us know your preference for either exchange or refund
2) Head to our free returns portal here - https://returns.auspost.com.au/globe-international-ltd to generate a Free Returns Label. When prompted for an order number, please enter the last 4 digits of your order number found on your confirmation email. Please include your original invoice with a note explaining whether you were after a refund or exchange.
3) Package and post your Return at an Australia Post outlet or Post Box and provide us with your tracking number via email.
4) Once your return has arrived at our warehouse, please allow 3-5 days for processing.
5) You will receive an email confirmation once your exchange/refund has been processed.
Please be advised that due to the current COVID-19 situation across Australia we are experiencing a slight delay in processing of returns, but our online team are available via email and phone if you have any questions about the status of your return.
Please make sure you place any labels stickers on the outside of the parcel (not directly on the box). Please note that returns will not be accepted if stickers are stuck directly on any product packaging as all returns need to be received in a re-sellable condition.
** Returns and exchanges are not available for free or promotional items. If a free or promotional item is deemed faulty, we will offer a suitable replacement.